Account Executive (Nordic or Dutch speakers)
- Job Ref: 6320
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for an experienced Nordic speaking Account Executive to join our growing team with one of our clients.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities
- Building up a customer base through a B2B direct sales model
- Develop strategies to generate leads for the Nordic region
- Working with closely with Customer Success Team after closing deals and ensure client is being looked after and on-boarded accordingly
- Analyzing customers needs and requirements
- 2-3 years in a sales related role and experience with software solution sales
- Previous experience in calling, pitching and negotiating deals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to different conversations
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to develop solutions
- Proactive, work independently and great team player
- Knowledge of the Nordic regions and business environment
- Presentation skills and great spoken and written English and any Nordic language (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish)
Why should you apply?
- Because our client is a great company who values your time and work and offers a wide range of benefits;
- 26 days annual leave + 2 days for Christmas and New Years
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible work schedule and remote-working
- Development budget
- + many other corporate and social benefits!