Agile Coach Europe
- Job Ref: 6365
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
6-12 month contract
Day rate 550 per day
Location: Baku (full remote working from UK)
Looking for Agile Coaches to work for a client based in Baku. Full remote working from the UK available. Hours of work 6am-2pm.
We are seeking an experienced Agile Coach who will work across the organisation to help design and implement an effective Agile Transition for the business.
They will mentor and coach teams, teams of teams and agile coaches in a collaborative environment focused on achieving the effective Agile Transition.
- Targeted to functional and regional leadership teams
- Strategic advisor on agile strategy and scaling agility.
- Agile lead for teams comprising members at VP level and above.
- Support leadership applying agile frameworks and mindsets.
- Possibility of work with on-site teams, so need may to travel
- Spinning up new teams and putting structures in place to assure their success
- Agnostic approach to lean and Agile frameworks, helping teams to choose their ways of working based on their environment and challenges. Sharing of best practices to achieve goals.
- Bring together Teams of Teams and orchestration of teams
- Implement effective governance, escalation and reporting
- Senior stakeholder management
- Certified Enterprise Coach
- Professional Agile Leadership
- Agile training course development and delivery
- ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions certification
- ICAgile Agile Coaching and/or Team Facilitation certification
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Kanban certification