Application Support Lead (Permanent or Contract)
- Job Ref: 5322
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with an IT consultancy firm to hire an Application Support Lead based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is open to a potential a daily rate contract or 12 month fixed term contract.
You will respond to the needs of our business users through delivery of system maintenance fixes and software enhancements predominantly Java and SQL with some .Net
- You will be involved in all aspects of these application
support and will have direct access to experienced colleagues who will encourage industry practices ( eg security, architecture, PMO ) and provide technical/ business process assistance where applicable.
- You will help the team of twelve reporting into you with personal development planning, performance reviews, training,
- Strong experience in Java
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Desktop
virtualization (Citrix/Xen, VMWare View)
- Solid understanding of OO concepts (classes,
objects, interfaces, inheritance, encapsulation,
polymorphism) and Stored procedure (T/SQL,
PL-SQL or equivalent) and ANSI SQL
development (preferably in Informix/SQL Server
- Application experience of Design Patterns
and UML / ASP.NET web application
development/ .NET class library development /
.NET Framework 3.5
Please note: On call Support could be required
What to know more??
Please reach out to Mark Tighe (Java Recruitment Consultant) at [email protected] or apply with your CV/details