- Job Ref: 7334
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Remote (some travel to Amsterdam)
Day rate 500-525 per day
EU Passport holder
The technical test analyst will be expected to:
• Analyze and test new functionality and coordinate its implementation within Back Office systems, primary via Unix scripting
• Functionally and technically support the Back Office systems (24x7) on a rotational basis.
• Automate deployment, functional/technical/performance testing, system health checks, regression testing and anything else that is still done manually.
• Work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and DevOps teams to understand Requirements.
• Maintain existing Automated Test Solutions.
• Work with the existing development team to improve working practices and release process.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Working experience with Financial Back Office systems
• Good and hands-on knowledge of Unix Scripting and SQL
• Knowledge of File Transfer and Middleware Protocols
Nice to have:
• Hands-on knowledge of Continuous Delivery tools such as: Git, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, ANT
• Experience of automated tools such Fitnesse, Selenium or similar
• Agile Scrum and DevOps methodologies.
We are looking for candidates with:
• Strong ability to work independently in a Techno Functional environment;
• Very good Testing and Analytical Skills;
• Problem-solving ability. Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator;
• Good communication skills, pro-active and open attitude