Automotive Customer Support Professional (Polish Speaking)
- Job Ref: 4353
- Location: Luton, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client works with one of the world's largest automotive companies to provide multilingual customer services. The service involves providing essential emergency support to drivers in time of accidents or emergencies.
Location: in Luton, UK
• Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
• Effectively answer all types of customer call including emergency, non-emergency calls and general inquiries.
• Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types, including; routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and providing emergency assistance.
• Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
• Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences.
• Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.
• At least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
• Business level English and Polish (plus ideally another European language).
• Ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers and emergency services over the phone.
• Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
• Confident PC user.
Hours: 40 hours per week, rotational shifts
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• Costa Coffee Bar.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Client Discounts.
• Multicultural, multilingual environment.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
Professional development opportunities.