- Job Ref: 2459
- Location: Tralee, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client, Irish software development company, is looking for Business Analyst. Company have Clients across Europe and U.S. providing full range of services including consultancy, accounting support, training and project management.
This permanent role is based in Tralee, Co. Kerry, offering competitive salary and training.
What Technical Skills Do I Need To Bring?
• Experience of Database interaction (SQL).
• Knowledge of reporting systems such as Crystal Reports or Excel pivot reporting desirable.
• Financial software experience would be an advantage.
What Other Skills Are Required?
• Appetite for learning about and working with new technologies.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• The capacity to work well within a team.
• Attention to detail.
• Logical thinking.
• Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
• The ability to prioritise your workload.
• The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
• Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to analyse work patterns and identify structural improvements.
How Can I Apply For This Role?
Just simply click button Apply or contact with John Ryan for more information.