- Job Ref: 6679
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Being part of the Pre-sales team within the Intelygenz Engineering & AI department, you will lead the engagement effort at early stages on new business opportunities.
Tasks range from defining problems to drafting solutions mainly around business process automation projects.
You will be working side by side with the sales department in order to add support to the entire sales process and work side by side with the delivery department in order draft the best proposals for our customers.
Your duties include:
• Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for new business opportunities
• Attending meetings with the sales team, acting as a solutions architect
• Help explain business cases together with the sales team to support meetings with customers
• Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
• Ensure that the company’s solution can be delivered with the customer’s requirements
• Work closely with customers to understand and meet requirements
• Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
• Help the delivery department produce detailed estimates for customers and ensure that the contract is profitable What you will need to succeed?
• Fluent english (negotiation level) • At least 5 years experience working in a full english speaking environment
• Previous experience working in a technical pre-sales position
• Ample experience in giving end-to-end Business Solution design (purely technical architecture is not required)
• Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software-solution experience • Great ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
• At least 2 years experience related to or involving business process automation
• At least 2 years experience related to or involving business process design (BMPN, Flowchart, DMN...)
• Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
• 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
• Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
• Mentoring to help you grow in your career • Teamwork and feedback culture
• English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
• Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
• One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
• Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
• 50% health insurance coverage
• Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
• A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary