Cloud Engineer (Contract)
- Job Ref: 6395
- Location: City West, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Overviewe-Frontiers is working in partnership with Dublin firm to hire a Cloud Engineer, Contractor.
Our client will conduct the interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site once things are back to normal.
Important: Six months contract. Our client will facilitate remote work with occasional visits to the office in Dublin (once safe to do so)
- A passion for learning new technologies, practices and ways of working.
- A passion for the Devops culture.
- Hands on cloud experience (AWS, Azure etc)
- Hands on experience with multiple programming languages – NodeJs, Python, Java etc.
- Hands on experience developing API’s, UI’s and automation.
- Hands on experience working with Continuous delivery / Deployment technologies.
- Strong understanding of quality practices across the software delivery lifecycle.
- Understanding of container technologies (Docker)
- Previous experience working in a mature agile environment.
- Strong collaborative mindset.
Nice to Have / Desirable
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Previous cloud certifications.
A competitive daily rate is on offer for potential candidates.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.