- Job Ref: 5903
- Location: Sallins, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Data Analyst. The persons primary responsibility will be: Data Analysis, Business Intelligence & Analytics development as part of an exciting project to deliver on the ambitions of the clients Data Strategy.
The Data Analyst will work with a variety of data sets to both respond and deliver on business requests for insights and analysis, as well as working with and interpreting the data sets to proactively design and deliver the analytical output that will drive business performance.
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems/ engineering or maths
- Min. 5 years data analysis & reporting experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience in data querying, data mining, data segmentation
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and experience in developing calculations to interpret and assess data sets to produce insight. Excellent problem-solving skills
- 2+ years’ experience using statistical analysis languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Good understanding for database concepts and understanding of structures required
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data analysis
- Experience with one or more BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView
- Financial services and ideally General Insurance experience strongly desired
- Team / People management experience.
- Good project management skills; experience managing projects / requests with multiple senior stakeholders
If you feel this is a good opportunity for you then get in touch and we can provide you with more details about the company and projects.
***Candidate must have a valid Stamp 4, spouse visa or hold EU citizenship to apply.***