Data Analyst – FinTech – 38 Days Annual Leave
- Job Ref: 3296
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
Our client is a household name within the financial sector. They are currently looking for a number of Data Analysts to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
To give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre. As the Data Analyst you will play an important part in analytics & reporting expertise to support the supervision of investment funds, investment firms and securities markets in Ireland. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on Data Analyst position, in which you will work closely with the business stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
• Ideally 5 year’s commercial experience as a Data Analytics roles.
• Proficient in MS BI stack including T-SQL, SSRS, Power BI (creating dashboards, reports)
• Experience in SQL – writing code, querying & interrogating the DB.
• Have you experience working in the financial sector?
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills are needed.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***