DBA/System Analyst (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4078
- Location: dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our Client is looking for a DBA/System Analyst whose responsibilities will the as they follow:
- Responsible for the operational stability of the serves, applications, batch chains and databases.
- To provide customer support for operational IT services to all Business Units within ALE.
- To provide IT support during policy admin system migration project.
Within your daily tasks you'll find:
- Ensure stability of ALE application/database servers.
- Ensure stability of daily batch chains.
- Monitoring and control of ALE environments (production, pre-production, test, development).
- Please, consider that you’ll travel regularly to France during first 3 months to attend knowledge/training session.7
Some of the requirements are the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or relevant practical experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an I.T support role.
- Experience in database management (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Experience of writing SQL queries to facilitate problem solving, data analysis.
- Ability to interrogate data through query tools e.g. SQL Developer
- Experience in Windows and Linux environment.
- Experience in IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler.
- Experience in job scripting (batch files, shell files, python).
- Experience in IIS, Apache, Tomcat.
- Experience in LDAP (ADAM).
If you want to join the process, don’t hesitate and press APPLY below! We’ll contact you (almost) straight away!