DevOps Engineer (Contract)
- Job Ref: 7172
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to design, develop, implement, and manage AWS cloud environments running workflow solutions. The engineer will be heavily involved throughout the development process. Additionally, the engineer will be responsible for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of customer environments.
- AWS cloud experience required.
- Linux systems administration experience required.
- Application development experience required.
- Developing Internet based applications that operate in a client/server environment required.
- Experience with AWS services such as EKS, EC2, ECS and similar highly desirable
- Application performance testing experience desirable.
- Experience withipeline automation and orchestration utilizing the following stack or similar to GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Veracode, Kubernetes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Computer Engineering.
A competitive daily rate is on offer for potential candidates.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
*We are only accepting candidates currently based in Ireland who are eligible to work here*