Frontend Technical Lead
- Job Ref: 3208
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Our company offices are in New York and Madrid. We are a global SaaS start-up that aims at measuring and optimizing social impact of investment portfolios, adding a social dimension to markets (more than $23T global market opportunity). If you’re a senior Frontend engineer and have experience leading engineering teams behind complex frontend architectures and data-rich web applications, you’re the person we’re looking for.
You will be leading the team delivering the initial frontend for our production-ready product, while co-designing and implementing a frontend architecture that can scale up with the product and the company.
We like engineering managers who adapt quickly to new challenges and break them down in smaller pieces that a highly productive team will find high quality solutions for.
What are we looking for:
- Experienced professional with a track record delivering complex projects in fast changing companies. We’re looking for someone with +6 years of engineering work experience and +3 years of experience managing backend engineering teams as an engineering manager or architect.
- Experience in SaaS business would be preferable, although not required.
- Ideally experience in the financial sector or regulated markets.
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with frontend architectural design of large scale applications.
- Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation, since a part of the Clarity team will based in the US. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers in across various locations.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Are you interested? Contact me: [email protected] - 663310533