Full stack developer
- Job Ref: 6613
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a full-stack developer for our client, one of the most prestigious players on the online market.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Part of your responsibilities will be:
· Translating application storyboards and using cases into functional applications.
· Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to these problems.
· Helping maintains code quality, organization, and automatization.
As requirements, we would like you to have:
· At least 3 years as a full stack developer.
· Experience in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
· BA in Computer Science/Engineering.
· Experience with writing and maintaining high-volume servers/services.
· Experience with Agile / Scrum.
· Experience with Microservices architecture. – advantage
· Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, Kafka. – advantage
· Experience with Big Data solutions. - advantage
· Experience with .Net Core. - advantage
· Experience with Angular, React. - advantage
· Experience with nodejs. - advantage