Global Head of IT Dublin
- Job Ref: 2906
- Location: Dublin 12, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, a major retail company with presence in Ireland, UK and USA is looking for a Global Head of IT, to work in the Dublin offices, in a permanent position. Attractive salary and excellent benefits package.
You will need to be a highly motivated individual to with the Information Technology team and external partners.You will report to the Chief Financial Officer. Your objective is to ensure that IT provides an always available, reliable, robust and secure IT applications and infrastructure support across their multiple locations.
Some of your main responsibilities will be to define infrastructure / operations needed per country. Liaise with decision makers throughout the organisation. Ensure that the multiple software applications utilised within the business are maintained and supported to the highest standards.
What are the main requirements?
- Be a leader, with experience as Head of IT, at least 7 years managing internal and external teams.
- Experience within Retail industry.
- This is a very commercial position and a mix of business and technical skills is desirable.
- Knowledge across areas like Service Desk Operations, Applications, Architecture, Cloud Services, Security and Infrastructure
If you are interested in the role, please apply and we will contact us, or send as an email or call us and we will disclose you more information about the role.