Head of Architecture- Public Sector- Dublin
- Job Ref: 6930
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We have a long-term contract withing the Public Sector in Ireland. You will take the role of Head of Architecture and will be responsible for:
• Managing the architecture and design authority function.
• Defining the technology solution and environment roadmaps to ensure capacity and scalability, as demand and usage evolve within the business.
• Working with Key Technology Partners to ensure the implementation of the Roadmaps and Standards.
• Identifying, assessing and communicating risks related to the Roadmap.
• Ensuring that systems are architected to be secure and resilient through the effective application of security and Business Continuity principles.
• Leading the definition and validation of architecture principles and standards.
• Defining a full Technical Architectural Roadmap for Corporate and Transport related technology solutions.
• Communicating architecture and IT standards to all stakeholders and ensure standards are published, updated and adhered to.
• Liaising with key IT partners to quantify and communicate the impacts, trade-offs, risks, costs, benefits and opportunities of IT solutions from an Architecture perspective.
• Keeping up to date of Architecture, IT Strategy and technology innovation best practices and trends.
• Evaluating, designing, solutioning and trouble-shooting IT across all IT functions and working at the point of need.
Do you have experience in large scale programmes across both private and public sector and have worked across AWS, AZURE, SaaS, IaaS, ERP on large digital transformations?
Click apply and let's discuss the details!