HRIS Specialist (Drogheda, hybrid)
- Job Ref: 7328
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Some responsibilities but not limited to:
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the business’ internal HR information services systems, which may include database management, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Manage full life cycle HRIS projects and the associated project planning
- Provides education, technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to the People team and the wider business.
- Collaborates with management and the People team to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Contributes to researching costs and vendors, and manage the RFP (Request for Proposal) and contract renewal processes.
- Manage data integrity, system set up, system security, and testing of system changes.
- Train stakeholders and users on system utilization.
- Serve as liaison between users, IT and third parties.
- Optimize and implement (new) data processes and systems, by identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users.
- Design and generate queries, reports and dashboards to enable the People team to monitor, analyse and report on functional KPIs. Find insights that will improve the employee experience and drive business results.
- Manages system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Create and maintain a centralised HR Systems knowledge base, containing all people related policies, procedures, and processes for management and employees.
- Support and where appropriate, manage the delivery of specific business needs and focused HR projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a relevant field or minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- High level of proficiency in HR (or similar) systems is essential to the delivery of the responsibilities of the role.
- Solid understanding of current employment legislation and compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills offering solutions with supporting data
- Exceptional level of attention to detail with ability to spot anomalies and investigate them
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office