Infastructure Project Manager
- Job Ref: 7125
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewIT Project Manager (Infastructure)
2 Year Contract
This Lead Project Manager position is responsible for managing end-to-end large and/or complex infrastructure Data Center and Backbone implementation projects for Operations (O.N.E- Operations, Network & Employee Digital Experience) division. O.N.E is using Agile methodologies, primarily using a Kanban pull-based system to manage throughput and optimize lead/cycle time. This position can help improve the process along the way through shared learning and identifying opportunities.
Typical O.N.E projects include: On-Soil data center builds, M&A integration efforts, large end of life / tech refresh efforts requiring significant coordination with Internal (within O.N.E)- like NSD, DCE, LBE, DBA, Service delivery ..etc/ External (outside of O.N.E)- Application, Development, Testing, HR, Finance, Sourcing, Legal, A&T, Biz Ops, Corporate Securityâ€¦.etc/ MC Customers/ Vendor Partners- WWT, OBS, Banks, Government entitiesâ€¦etc Role:
- Ensure successful project delivery, which may include: oversight of development and management of overall project plan, schedule & budget adherence, status reporting, escalations, testing, user approval, final corrections, and methodology compliance
- Provides the traditional Project Management support to manage the execution of large
- Completes initial scoping and impact analysis for Infrastructure projects, including facilitating the gathering of requirements documentation via feature decomposition meetings with Operations delivery teams and application teams to discuss under-the-surface needs and translate them into specific infrastructure/system requirements
- Partners with Program Managers, Architects, Engineers, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to deliver project features and scope including setting priorities and managing blockers and escalations
- Manages risks, blockers, and dependencies, escalates and tracks impediments, and provides senior management level status reports
- Manages the relationship with the project team throughout Operations and Technology at Mastercard.
- May assist with creation and tracking of Remedy tickets (but does not â€œownâ€• or signoff/approve the tickets in Remedy
- Identifies solutions for less complex, more common requests. May also provide process improvement and ideas for efficiency gains All About You:
- MUST be able to demonstrate successful delivery of large-scale Data Center and Backbone implementation projects.
- A record of successful delivery of infrastructure projects as an individual, team leader and/or project manager.
- Has knowledge of AGILE/SAFE/Waterfall methodologies
- Problem solver and solution-seeking approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management & Stakeholder management
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Team player & Leader
- Computing degree or Equivalent Degree with relevant experience