Information Security Manager - Governance and Risk
- Job Ref: 2700
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Are you looking for a stable career in one of the most important banks in Ireland?
A new opportunity has arrived for an Information Security Manager to work on Governance and Risk. This is a permanent role located in Dublin.
You will define, develop and implement the Information Security governance and risk agenda leading a team of Security Specialists to ensure efficient and effective risk management processes and information security capabilities are in place to drive and maintain the integrity and security of the bank’s Information Security.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and document IT security risk analysis including identifying the likelihood and business impact of various risks.
- Promote the successful implementation of information security and IT risk management strategies and ensure the supporting internal processes are working efficiently with the bank’s wider process methodologies.
- Lead and develop the team of Information Security Specialists effectively. Coach the staff to achieve the required performance standards and meet their own job enrichment / development objectives.
- Advise and coach in the development, communication and championing of security policies.
You will need to have at least 7 years’ experience preferably in a Financial Services security environment, supporting the development of Information Security strategy and being responsible for operational planning and monitoring and adherence to policies.
You need to be certified in CRISC, CISSP, CISM and CISA.
Our ideal candidate will also have strong or advanced skills in Incident Management and response, data protection, Encryption, Identity & Access Management, Governance, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Network Security, Security Architecture, Threat/ Vulnerability Assessment Management, 3rd party assessment.
If you believe you are the one, please apply, we want to meet you!
You can also contact us for more information about the role and the company.