IT Project Manager
- Job Ref: 6658
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
OverviewReporting to the Head of IT, the Project Manager will lead the Strategic Projects, Changes, Migrations and Release Management lifecycle which includes schedule, coordinate and manage the releases for multiple applications and services. The releases can also be inclusive of applications updates, infrastructure updates, security improvements, projects, programs, fixes and bugs.
The Project Manager will own and coordinate the consolidated project deliverables and project plan. He/she will coordinate the project workstreams, resources, vendors and changes during the entire Project as well as engage and escalate to appropriate resources when issues need to be fixed with a change. During any project the Project Manager will work with technology, operations and other Project team members to communicate the project to a satisfactory completion.
• At least 5 years of experience in similar roles
• Experience with Project Manager tools
• Prior experience and knowledge with the process of implementing large strategic changes
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and task simultaneously
• Ability to lead meetings
• Be able to work in pressure situations