IT Project Manager – Database Security Deployment
- Job Ref: 4448
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewIT Project Manager – Database Security Deployment
Role: The Database Security Deployment PM role is responsible for supporting the rollout of the EMEA database access monitoring program. This role will coordinate all activities related with
deployment of IBM Guardium infrastructure in EMEA data centers and onboarding of in-scope databases into the existing EMEA database monitoring process
Dublin City Centre
- Coordination of EMEA database monitoring project implementation.
- Support the onboarding of existing databases into the EMEA database security monitoring process and ensure controls will be made effective across multiple database technologies, including Oracle, SQL, Big Data and NoSQL.
- Partnering with US and EMEA IT Risk & Security (ITRS), database, engineering, application, security, and operational staff to drive resolution on database security projects and issues.
- Interfacing with vendors to ensure the appropriate tools, configurations, and workflows are in place.
- 5+ years proven project and team leadership experience.
- 5+ years strong background in database technologies.
- Strong knowledge of and experience resolving database security challenges.
- Database Administrator experience with at least two major database management systems