Junior .Net Developer
- Job Ref: 2417
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
My client is the world’s largest top-up provider. We know there are lots of roles out there but you are offered a great opportunity to join and learn from an innovative and experienced team of developers in a highly effective agile team. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skills at a rapid pace and gain exposure to industry-leading hardware and software solutions. We will provide the tools and experience to allow for progression to numerous opportunities in our development team.
You’ll join our graduate on boarding program and during the initial 12 months of your journey with us you’ll receive formal training and mentoring to help you develop your technical and soft skills. The role will see you immersed in a team of .NET developers and interacting daily with other teams such as Product, Operators and Retail to name a few.
What will you do day to day?
· Working with high spec PCs, latest platforms and tooling including VS2015, .NET 4.6, Jenkins, Jira, TFS
· Work with exciting Microsoft and Open Source technologies (Redis, RabbitMQ, Specflow, StructureMap and nHibernate)
· Building out web-scale applications and platforms using modern .NET technology
What are we looking for?
· A technology enthusiast, a puzzle solver, who can learn our tools quickly
· 3rd level computer science or related qualification
· Knowledge of some of following technologies: .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, XML, SOAP, JSON, REST and network programming
· Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects at once
· Fluent English, both spoken and written
· Ability to prioritize own workload and work to deadlines
· Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Desirable attributes (not essential):
· Familiarity with Visual Studio .NET environment
· Relevant placement or internship work experience