Lean/Agile Project Manager
- Job Ref: 3010
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
- Contribute to creating an environment which fosters autonomous, self-organizing, empowered and continuously improving teams.
- Help high-performance teams and individuals to grow, challenge them to improve further and help them track progress and clear any roadblock
- Contribute to inter-team communication using the tools available (email, announcements, forums, slack, JIRA, GitHub, wiki....) or introducing new tools. Ability to learn and master new tools fast to serve the needs of the development teams.
- Define, gather and analyze metrics. Determine when a metric is needed and when it’s no longer useful.
- Actively try to identify waste and areas of improvement within each team.
- Release planning and coordination within engineering teams.
- +4 years of Project Manager experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology: Computer Science or Engineering degree is a plus or equivalent level of demonstrated knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Experience applying agile and/or lean project management techniques in complex projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to collaborate in several projects at the same time.
- Expert knowledge and experience in Agile/Lean principles and practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactivity, joy for learning and facing new challenges.
- Passion about continuous improvement and problem-solving.
We will also value
- Knowledge of content management systems and other portal platforms.
- Knowledge of project management tools: JIRA, Basecamp...
- Training skills.
- Communication skills, teamwork, dynamism, empathy, social commitment and sense of humor.
- Understanding of how Open Source projects work.
Awesome, but what do you offer me?
An opportunity to change the world :) We are a leading provider of enterprise open source portal and collaboration software products, servicing Fortune 500 companies worldwide, including Allianz, Barclay's, BASF, Cisco Systems, Lufthansa Flight Training, Société Générale, The French Ministry of Defense, and the United Nations.
Working with us is an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding project within an international environment that offers the possibility developing a personal career according to your capabilities and preferences as part of our team.
Benefits and Perks
- A place to be yourself, in which everyone can grow personally.
- Fast and powerful Mac or PC and a 24' monitor.
- Free healthy food in our kitchen. Tons of fruits, coffee, Tea, Cola-Cao or Nesquik, diet cookies...
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Sorry, we don't have a gym yet, but maybe in our next office.
- No, we don't have an Xbox, Play2/3/X, but who needs them when you enjoy your job so much ;)
- But above all, your happiness is important for the team. Money-back guarantee if you don't get enough daily smiles.