Life & Pensions Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 2489
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is leader in pensions and investments sector in Ireland. A great opportunity has arisen for an individual with expertise in Business Analysis to be involved in key transformation projects within Change and IT team.
You will be responsible to:
- To provide a comprehensive range of analytical services to deliver business solutions which will meet the project objective outlined in the business case.
- Capture and prioritise business requirements to meet both business and IT needs and which provide all parties with a clear understanding of the approach to the business solution.
- Support the Test Analyst/ Manager to ensure that the project test strategy is created and implemented. Works with an extensive range of functions across the business including key project stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Regularly works with a range of internal and external suppliers to support delivery of business requirements and deliver changes/benefits.
You will need to have:
- Strong level of Business Analyst experience within Financial Services, preferably Life and Pensions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant experience of advising and influencing managers, up to and including senior managers
- Knowledge in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools involved in analysis
- Experience of the development life cycle and project management disciplines
If you want to receive more information, please feel free to contact us.