Managed Services IT Support Engineer
- Job Ref: 2225
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client is looking for based in Dublin Managed Services Engineer which want to work with top technology and top techies. If you are looking to take your career in the areas of technical support and project implementation to the next level, we want to talk to you. My Client is a family friendly company offering Health Care and Pension benefits to all of the employees along with regular social activities and outings. I’m looking for positive person who work hard in a team but can use their own initiative and take ownership. This position is best suited to those that have a love for all things technical and want to share that with others.
- Deliver IT services using the latest and greatest solutions to the highest possible standard.
- Be the Hero! Find the problem! Fix it!
- Become invaluable to Company customers providing IT Management or Administration functions.
- Help your team do it better, improve processes & make customers even happier.
- Provide remote and onsite managed services and do it better than expected.
Who we’re looking for:
- Be Responsible.
- Have the ability to see it all from Company Customers point of view.
- Great talker, thinker and planner.
- Be Positive.
- Be a Multi tasker.
- Follow the rules but suggest better ones.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in an IT support and (or)project implementation role
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008, 2012.
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & Managed Switches.
- Knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V and Azure.
- Knowledge of DR & Backup Solutions
- Written communication skills are essential.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Microsoft or other industry standard certifications are desirable.
- Clean licence and own transport is preferable.
- Private Health
- Training budget
If you are looking into the future - don’t hesitate and apply now for this great job opportunity! John is waiting for your CV @ [email protected]