- Job Ref: 6464
- Location: Salthill, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewOur client, a multi award-winning software security company, are on the lookout for a Product Owner to join their team. Candidates have to be based in the West of Ireland.
Our client have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing their journey with ambitious growth targets.
As Product Owner you will lead requirements definition and competitive analysis activities contributing features and functionality to their several platforms. You will be an active contributor to a high performing scrum team as part of the agile delivery process and enabling success with high quality analysis, requirements and design driving successful customer and business outcomes.
- Work with the business team to design and refine priority features for the product backlog
- Partner with developers, business and testers to ensure solid requirements, test and acceptance criteria
- Carry out competitive analysis as part of work intake and feature assessment with a focus on customer value and revenue opportunity.
- Work with business and technical teams to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories and User Acceptance Tests
- Design for MVP as part of product requirement definition and take iterative design processes into consideration as part of sprint and release planning.
- Drive quality through the entire Product development process via delivery of high-quality documentation.
Work as a team with other Product owners and Scrum Masters to help drive product outcomes.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business/Product Owner or Analyst working in an Agile environment
- Experience using BA Skills and techniques to elicit the required information and produce deliverables to tight deadlines.
- Skilled at using Jira, Gitlab or equivalent tools for Story and Requirements management.
- Ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyse and document System functions, Business Process, User and Data Functional requirements in a structured way.
- Practical know how when it comes to managing / facilitating workshops and co-ordinating outputs.
- Carried out high impact competitive analysis as applied to product / feature design
- Hands on skills with data analysis and BI tools
- Business Analysis and/or Agile certifications