Quality Assurance Engineer
- Job Ref: 2645
- Location: Brasov, Romania
- Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated QA Engineer to join their team in Brasov. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in all test activities related to functional, regression, integration, system load & performance testing.
· Execute manual testing of changes to a range of web & desktop applications, APIs & other platform components.
· Develop and maintain test plans based on use cases, requirements, design content and required test coverage.
· Develop, manage & run automated tests where appropriate.
· Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management.
· Understand our applications, platform and data at a very detailed level to maximize contribution.
· Be a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of our delivery.
· Use our tooling optimally to enable detailed issue tracking and reporting.
· Perform root cause analysis exercises in pre-production and production environments.
· 3+ years commercial experience as a QA Engineer.
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
· Experience working in Agile software development teams using Scrum or Kanban.
· Proven experience with some (preferably all) of the following:
· Experience testing web scale platforms and browser based web applications.
· SQL (SQL Server/SQL Azure).
· Automated test frameworks(e.g.Selenium).
· Load testtooling (e.g.Loadrunner).
· Visual Studio, TFS (source control), Jira.
· Experience with configuration management of pre-production environments & data sets.
If you are interested in this opportunity, let’s get in touch at [email protected] or 0745787798.