Ruby On Rails Developer
- Job Ref: 2740
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Successful Startup. Global customers. Very profitable. Cloud-based platform. Ruby on Rails. New Development Team in their Dublin HQ. Team-based culture. Further growth opportunities. Central location. Sounds good for you?
We are working with a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin City Centre with offices based globally.
They are a very open company where encourage and celebrate team and individual succes. You can be part of a new development team who work together and help each other to succeed.
What I will do?
- Architecting and delivering solutions to impress customers.
- Working with a team and shipping features on a rapid release cycle.
- Researching and prototyping for new technologies to have the product updated.
- You will report directly to the CTO and work with Software and QA teams.
We need some things from you:
- Appreciate software engineers who are open to work with any technology for a clear company vision.
- Experience with Agile methodology and best practices.
- 2 years of experience in Rails development.
- Relational-databases and query performance experience.
- Great communication skills and team player.
Could be a good plus if you have:
- Experience with non-relational databases.