Sales Executive (New York)
- Job Ref: 6919
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Sales Exec to join our client based in New York.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Work to create strategic and consultative relationships with prospective clients.
- Providing support for prospect clients through active listening, learning their needs and identifying a holistic approach to satisfying them.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met. The average sales cycle is 3-6 months.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find rends.
- Developing sales strategies.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining activity and contact information within the CRM.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Responsible for negotiating and closing new opportunities.
Requirements of the position include:
- 5+ years in a strategic sales role with clients in professional services, real estate, or construction.
- Experiences with Managed Services/Professional Services IT sales.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills including the ability to address a wide range of audiences.
Some benefits include;
- Competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Flexible time-off policies
- Great office location