Sales & Marketing Executive
- Job Ref: 4181
- Location: Drogheda, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewExciting opportunity for a Sales Digital Marketing Executive in a leading e-Commerce company in Dublin North.
* SALES DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE (DUBLIN NORTH – CO. LOUTH)
* SALARY – COMPETITIVE
We are currently working with a market leader within e-Commerce who are seeking a passionate and creative Sales Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will report directly to the Consultant Sales Director and CEO and play a key role in delivering the company's sales and marketing strategy.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the company to generate new business opportunities, including the design and execution of all marketing campaigns and activities with focus on brand awareness and lead generation.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and confident self-starter who is seeking to develop their career in a progressive start-up company.
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
* Promote and generate new business opportunities
* Lead generation
* Help market to sales Channel Partners and increase the awareness of the company and promote its products in its target markets
* Develop marketing campaigns and coordinate marketing activities
* Responsibility to drive and develop digital campaigns through content creation, advertising, social media, SEO, email, etc.
* Day-to-day oversight of website and social media channels
* Support all company marketing campaigns in response to business needs
* CRM database management
* Proven track record in successfully delivering digital marketing strategies and supporting marketing campaigns
* Demonstrable interest in eCommerce and technology
* Experience of effective use of social media
* 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role (Sales & Marketing)
* Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet targets and objectives
* Proactive attitude, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Digital marketing and analytics – especially AdWords campaigns and SEO
* Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data and suggest improvements
* 3 rd Level Qualification in Business, Sales, Marketing or another related discipline
Thank you very much for your interest in this vacancy.
We look forward to receiving your CV and speaking with you.