SAP Basis Consultant (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 3927
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
Our Client, based in Dublin City Center, is looking for a SAP Basis Consultant to act as the Basis expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
Some of the requirements are:
- Experience in SAP ECC 6, SAP IS/U, SAP PI, SAP BW/BO
- AIX/DB2 experience or LINUX/DB2 experience
- Experience in database administration-DB2, database upgrades, fix packs, optimization and tuning.
- Experience supporting below environments:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Human Resources (PHR);
- Finance (FMIS);
- Procurement (SRM);
- Asset & Work Management (IWM/ARM) and;
- Portfolio & Project Management (PPM)
- This role would be to manage these systems which reside on AIX/DB2 and LINUX/DB2 platforms.
- Investigate and resolve support incidents raised by the business and support team members on the resolution of their incidents.
- Work on internal SAP projects as required
- Identify potential process improvements opportunities across the landscape
- Manage and take responsibility for knowledge transfer for respective application area to other members of support and /or project team
- Provide SME / Quality role to Projects were requested / required
Daily rate: market reference
If you see your professional profile reflected in this job description, don't hesitate to APPLY! We will get in touch with you ASAP.