- Job Ref: 6622
- Location: Letterkenny, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for a Scrum Master for a Permanent position in Letterkenny or around the surrounding area.
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Removing impediments directly or indirectly by guiding the team how to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitating- getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
Discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution o team ceremonies, such as the daily stand-up, sprint planning, end of sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
• Guiding the team on the use of planning tools to enable tracking of progress with User Stories and Features via Sprint, Release and Program Increment Burndowns
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Educating people outside of the scrum team on what interactions are helpful and which are not.
• Acting like a shield for the team from outside distractions and interferences by helping those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren’t
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially about scrubbing and maintaining the product backlog.