Scrum Master - Project Manager Belfast
- Job Ref: 3332
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join the software team working with exciting new technologies in Belfast. You will need an excellent knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies, and you will lead one or more agile team(s) in the delivery of new features and enhancements on a number of customer facing applications and platforms.
You will need:
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders both up and down the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Fluency in English
- Experience in delivering enterprise level software in a Telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Operational Support Systems (OSS) and/or DevOps environments
- Software Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practises
- Technical exposure to the some of the following technologies : Java, Perl, Python, Linux, Shell Script (BASH), SQL.
A great package is offered in this role: Competitive salary, Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies, Learning and development opportunities, Staff technical talks…
Do you have experience leading software projects? Do you have a good knowledge of agile methodology? If you do and you want to be part of a great project we want to hear about you.