Senior Buisness Analyst
- Job Ref: 6995
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewSenior Lead Business Analyst
Dublin (open to remote)
- Drive the implementation of technology led change that aims to deliver increased automation and business process improvements.
- Elicit business requirements from key business stakeholders, developing strong working relationships that facilitate a deep understanding of business challenges and opportunities.
- Drive the required project work stream that will support the Client business strategy and plans.
- Define Statements of Work that are feasible, achievable, costed and are backed up with detailed plans, schedules and resourcing requirements.
- Design solutions based on detailed analysis that meet priority business requirements with a strong focus on implementing improvements that deliver business efficiency and productivity gains.
- Understand and leverage the core functionality on our Investment management platform and deploy as required where aligned with business objective.
- Develop functional specifications, test plans and related documentation in support of systems initiatives;
- To work with other members of the Project team within I.S., the broader business & external vendors to determine how best to deliver those requirements;
- To proactively identify organisational impacts as a result of new business process or system deployments;
- To analyse, understand and support existing applications;
- To investigate queries, escalating problems as required;
- To carry out preliminary testing of software changes;
- To provide timely status and project updates to senior management and relevant business owners;
- Responsible for internal communications and training regarding business change;
- Comply with the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures associated with the role.