Senior Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 6773
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Permanent position, Salary 60K located in Dublin.
The purpose of this role is to work with the business to define and document business requirements and support the business with user acceptance testing in order to ensure requirements are collected successfully from the business.
· Build strong relationships with the business and an understanding of the customer's business to provide challenge in order for the business to discover the business benefits of the proposed activity.
· Investigate, analyse, review, define and accurately document business requirements in line with agreed standards, and working with the business, identify, shape and evaluate ideas so that the business requirements are correctly captured.
· Engage in pre-project work to ensure that business requests for service are met in a timely manner and that prioiritisation of requests are understood and supported by the business; support business case production by providing input concerning IT related costs / benefits.
· Engage in continuous improvement activities including post-implementation reviews in order to incorporate learning into future work, and utilise best practice tools, frameworks and methodologies when capturing and documenting business requirements in order to support a culture of continuous improvement within the function.
· Provide guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues to ensure that work is conducted in an appropriate manner and that they receive the optimal support, realising in benefits for the business also.