- Job Ref: 7179
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a Boutique Management Consulting firm that sits between the business and IT. Client have a multinational presence and are now growing their London office.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting our Financial Services clients in their transformative efforts to compete and succeed in an evolving financial landscape.
- 1+ years’ experience in a role in a UK Financial Services organisation (Big 4, large consulting companies).
- Exposure to Business, Operating and Functional Models, particularly TOM (target operating model) design and management.
- Experience in the analysis and re-design of complex business processes, ideally leveraging recognised process re-engineering methodologies (e.g. Lean six sigma), as well as automation solutions (e.g. Blue prism, UiPath), and process mining.
- Proven use of change management and effective project management skills to plan and lead work streams.
- Shaping and delivering client experience and digital transformation programmes.
- Knowledge and experience of client segments, products and propositions, channels and front to back operating models within financial services.
- Exposure to Consulting, either through experience with a consulting firm, or acting in internal consulting capacity.
- Understanding of information architectures and key technology platforms and solutions used in the sector.
- Degree-level education in a relevant business or technology discipline.
- Ideally a Masters’ degree (MA, MSc, or MBA).
- Ability to manage own activities to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including ability to uncover new opportunities for account growth and impact.
- Creative mindset, with proven ability to find and design innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to run global workshops with key stakeholders and elicit requirements effectively.
- Good understanding of Project management methodologies, tools and techniques for gathering and clarifying requirements and data in complex change environments.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies; Scrum Master certifications is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a history of relationship management, team collaboration and the ability to influence business outcomes.
- Adaptability, and ability to work in full autonomy