Senior Consultant - Leading Global Consultancy (London)
- Job Ref: 3439
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry along with been well established globally are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join their Performance Analytics Practice team in London.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this Senior Consultant position and I can give you more details on who the company is, but first to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in London and cover a number of industries including insurance, teleco and financial to name a few. You will need to be comfortable in a client facing position, communicating with both technical and non- technical people. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands-on Senior consultant position, in which you will work closely with the team and clients. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career. This opportunity will give to the opportunity to get exposure to a lot of different tools, projects and industries.
What do I need to bring?
- 3+ years experience in a project/consulting environment.
- Able to conduct and interpret advanced quantitative/qualitative analysis, problem solving, and data manipulation.
- Exposure to data mining tools & ETL techniques an advantage.
- Proficient in SAS or SPSS along with MS suite – MS project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills are needed.
- Work off own initiative, can do attitude!
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out
more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***