Senior iOS Developer - Remote
- Job Ref: 6459
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewOur client, an Analytics start-up, is looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to join their team.
This role is remote but candidates have to be living in Ireland.
- Architect and build iOS applications, using Swift and targeting iPhone and iPad devices
- Ensure that best practices are followed throughout the software development process, that a suitable level of tests are created per feature and that reliable, proven libraries are utilized where necessary
- Be the point of contact for other iOS Developers
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining native apps in the App Store
- Swift (knowledge of Objective-C and Java is a plus)
- Track record of debugging and optimizing code for size and performance using Instruments.
- An enthusiasm for data structures and architecture
- Understanding of advanced network techniques
- Ability to write clean, well documented code with a focus on clarity and maintainability
- A proven track record of apps being published to the app store.
- Knowledge of testing and CI techniques a plus