Senior Java Engineer
- Job Ref: 6071
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with Dublin based development firm to hire a Senior Java Engineer. Remote work culture - one day per week in office (once safe to return)
*** Our client will conduct the interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Onboarding will take place remotely with further work from home subject to government guidelines. ***
- Work with a virtually distributed team
- Take ownership and work alongside a team that sets a high standard
- Remote work culture - one day per week in office (once safe to return)
- Ideally, you'll have 5+ years of experience in Java/Spring development
- Spring Boot/Cloud or similar framework
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with automated testing/unit testing
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
- Fluent English is essential
- OracleDB or SQL
Bonus / Nice-to-have
An interest in any of the following would be a plus but is not a requirement
- AWS or similar
- Non-relational databases
- Docker or similar
A significant package DOE plus an employer contribution pension and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including healthcare, generous annual leave, etc.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating the required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland