Senior Service Engineer
- Job Ref: 2029
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client is experiencing rapid growth in the Managed IT space and currently has a vacancy for an experienced Service Engineer who is a switched on, a high energy self-starter with exceptional customer services skills.
They strive to offer an enjoyable work experience where your development and success is a part of ours. We are a family friendly company offering Health Care and Pension benefits to all our full time employees along with regular social activities and outings.
We require a logical thinker with a positive work attitude and ethic; someone who works hard on a team but can use their own initiative and takes ownership. This position will be best suited to a knowledge hungry individual who is keen to work with an outstanding technical team.
- Spec & Deliver IT projects to the highest possible standard.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client side technical problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Be an escalation point and mentor for L1 & L2 Engineers
- Contribute technical leadership to Enclave and our customers
- Provide Part time IT Management functions for our customers
- Participate in process improvement opportunities.
- Deliver customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift and accurate resolution to all customer issues at times outside comfort zone
- Provide remote and onsite managed services in line with service level agreements.
- Well-groomed, neat appearance.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills.
- Ability to "read" the customer and modify behaviour/approach.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Adaptive to change and able to manage stress.
- Able to multi-task across several open cases and manage and prioritise time.
- Ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience working in an IT support and (or)project implementation role
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008, 2012.
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & Managed Switches.
- Knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of Hyper-V and Azure.
- In-depth knowledge of DR & Backup Solutions
- Written communication skills are essential.
- Microsoft or other industry standard certifications are desirable.
- Clean licence and own transport is required.