Senior Software Engineer - Remote IE / UK
- Job Ref: 7150
- Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our client our client that is specializing in turning every business into a Data Business. Their integration platforms help companies integrate their data across a variety of cloud platforms.
This role can be based remotely across UK or Ireland!!!
What you will be doing:
- You will be expected to spend most of your time hands-on in the production of software for products
- Discuss, establish, and maintain the design patterns, framework selections and direction of the codebase
- Provide engineering options, with unbiased pros and cons to meet problems shared by the business
- Work with the team to refine and break down stories to levels implementable by development
- Code reviews for team and other teams
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable Java programming ability with good understanding of underpinning techniques
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Strong IaC knowledge and experience using Terraform and AWS
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of Databases and query languages (SQL)
- Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, JUnit, GWT, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, Scripting for CLI, CICD, tool automation, etc.
And what is offered to you:
- A fully remote position across anywhere in Ireland or UK
- Attractive benefits package
- Great products to work on