- Job Ref: 4806
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Responsible for hardware and software, inventories, upgrades, monitoring, backup, troubleshooting
- Systems auditing implementation and controls
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Information Technology with three (3) years system administration experience or equivalent work experience.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently but also within a team.
- Microsoft and Linux desktop and server operating systems
- PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of network technology, especially IP routing, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSL, remote administration and performance monitoring.
- Strong documentation experience with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Linux and macOS admin skills a distinct advantage
- Linux certification
- FreeIPA, RHEL idM administration
- Bash, Python scripting