- Job Ref: 2290
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Are you interested in working with one of the largest global Consulting Companies in the world?
My Client, a market leader in IT Services is looking to hire an experienced Tech Writer on a contract or permanent basis.
You will be reporting to the Project Lead, working on site with Ireland's main utilities provider on large projects, supporting the team and coordinating with the client.
Who you are:
The review and upkeep Quality System Documentation including procedures, specifications, drawings, etc. in both hardcopy and softcopy formats.
Control input to the ADAPTIV PLM System ensuring required reviews and approval of changes, timely implementation of changes, that systems reflect the current released copies of relevant drawings, specifications and SOP’s.
Support the ‘Change Control’ process and validation documentation as required.
Drives compliant execution of the following for their assigned processes and projects.
Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements.
Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management.
Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review, improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardizing processes. Lead and drive improvements as required.
Works with cross functional groups to identify and implement documentation changes and improvements to ensure compliance.
All employees are responsible for minimizing both the environmental and Health and Safety effects of the work they perform.
• Advanced knowledge of Contract Management, Sales, Campaigns, Marketing, Products in CRM 7.0
• Must be able to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of CRM / ISU integration
• Worked on more than one CRM 7 / ISU projects
• Experience in upgrading from CRM 4 to CRM 7 would be a major advantage
• Must have gone through all phases of a project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation creation and training
• A solid technical background with excellent ABAP debugging skills is a must
• Knowledge of CRM BOL / GENIL concepts and OO programming concepts used in SAP CRM 7
• Comprehensive knowledge of CRM ISU Data Model
• BSP configuration and design skill is a must.