Technical Consultant- Web Technologies
- Job Ref: 6495
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, an award-winning tech start-up, is on the lookout for a talented Technical Consultant to join their team. This role will be remote but candidates have to be living in Ireland.
You will be part of the Customer Success team and will be supporting the Sales consultant in the pre-sales process. You will be the technical expert in the Kianda platform designing solutions and building relationships with the client.
- Deliver quality business solutions using your expertise as a developer + advisor.
- Manage the project delivery team, leading workshops with clients + providing direct input in their product development.
- Work with clients to gather requirements and create technical design specifications + assist developing solution proposals.
- Lead the technical delivery of the solutions ensuring the design meet architecture + customer requirements.
- 4+ years development + consultancy/Technical BA/ Technical Analyst or Technical PM experience.
- Experience of working with BPM/workflow automation providers.
- Client facing experience + ability to talk to senior stakeholders including gathering requirements.
- Good knowledge of the Sharepoint platform + core technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack such as MS SQL Server, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Degree or diploma in computing or similar related qualification.
* we can only accept applications from candidates currently based in Ireland who are eligible to work here immediately*