UX Designer - 2 Roles
- Job Ref: 6581
- Location: Letterkenny, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
OverviewOur client, a leader in their industry, are looking for 2 UX Designers to join their team. Their offices are based in Letterkenny, Donegal.
This role will be a hybrid remote role when things settle down after COVID-19! They have fantastic benefits and their work-life balance is unmatched.
The roles are based on 2 different teams both working on interesting projects.
- Good understanding of human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design and Human Cognitive behavior.
- Experience with UX deliverables like Personas, User journey maps, Site maps, Prototypes, Wireframes, Style guides, Usability reports and Research reports as documents, videos, and presentations.
- Excellent visual design who can transform UX goals and stories to UI design
- Ideating/collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team and communicating UX with stakeholders.
- Create /maintain a library of icons, colours, fonts and apply branding guidelines into designs
- Strong understanding of responsive web, mobile design, and latest design trends
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- 3+ years of UX experience
- You have experience with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sharpies
- You have delivered Pixel-perfect prototypes, Visual style guides, Icon libraries, Design specifications, storyboards,
- You have experience in User personas, Usability test results, Investigative user studies & interviews
- Understanding of Google sprints, Design Thinking and IBM Loop etc
- Should be able to produce measurable UX outputs using qualitative and quantitative studies and relate it ROI calculation.
- Understanding of UX maturity of an organization UX certification from originations like Human Factors International (HFI), Nelson Norman Group (NN-Group) etc.
- Tools Google Analytics, CSS, HTML, Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap,
- Deliverables Customer journey mapping, Style guides, Creating promotional brand identity.
- Some front-end experience would be a bonus!