Vendor Delivery Manager
- Job Ref: 1915
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Vendor Delivery Manager Tasks
- Works as a point of contact for assigned client Entity to facilitate translation of scope of work into Statement of Work (SOW) in working with the NOLS GC.
- Assists with scope definition and SOW’s, planning timelines and resource requirements whilst working to an assigned budget.
- Supports and coordinates all tasks required to transition projects from the client Entity to the outsourced Vendor, following the outsourcing engagement model, such as onboarding activities for HCL personnel, Location requirements and communication requirements.
- Manages demand between client Entities and HCL
- Supports the Head of NOLS GC with optimization, value alignment and consolidation of efforts wherever there is an opportunity.
- Facilitates establishment of remote access as per established processes
- Monitors Time and Material Basis Statements of Work and works with Finance on the reconciliation of Invoicing and cross charging.
- Supports Client Vendor Management Team with monthly performance tracking and reporting
- Delivers Proactive Process improvement within the relationship.
- Demonstrates broad technical awareness and understanding of the core technology in use and understands the business criticality of platforms and applications in a financial and service environment.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Will have proven track record with working with external service providers and building strong relationships with external service providers
- Commercial awareness, ability to challenge when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the priorities of the business from a customer perspective and ability to priorities and plan to meet the customers’ business requirements
- Education and Experience
- Professional qualification in Project Management or 3 years demonstrated work experience
- Experience or familiarisation of working in the ICT Industry
- Proven experience of managing vendors especially off-shore vendors
Competencies & Behaviours (Competency Level 2/3)
- Organisational Commitment; Supports the organisation and successfully promotes organisations interests.
- Customer Focus; Builds good business relationships with key customers
- Planning Coordinating and Organising; Effectively plans and reviews operational work and projects under own control
- Results Driven; Works constantly to find the most effective way to achieve intended results.
- Communication; Acts and communicates confidently and constructively even in situations confronted with different views