- Job Ref: 6608
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for a graduate with 1 year work experience to join a global tech company. Are you looking to kickstart your career - this might be the right opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the continual updating of HTML and CSS to ensure site remains secure and functional.
- Work with the internal teams to create appropriate website content
- Contuinally seek out ways to improve the experience of users once they land on our site.
- Develop and manage organic and paid traffic campaigns
- Manage SEO activities and follow best practice to optimize site content.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using the Google suite of tools (Analytics/SEO Console/Data Studio)
- Contribute to and work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Passion, enthusiasm and energy for the exciting and evolving world of websites and digital activity.
- Experience with web editing in a Content Management System (CMS) and experience with HTML/CSS.
- Strong understanding of Google suite (Analytics/SEO Console/Data Studio) and the importance of the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate key metrics.
- Ideally, have experience in graphic design with Photoshop and/or Illustrator or comparable programs.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in delivering their work.
- Interest in creating/editing images using packages such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva.
- Interest in video production, including filming and delivering via social channels.