Wintel Systems Engineer
- Job Ref: 2664
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
A leading company in their sector based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire experienced Wintel Systems Engineer. If you are interested in working in a young and successful organization, building tomorrow’s E-Commerce infrastructure that will support the new Group platform generation, this role is for you! You will be in charge of the maintenance and design of company’s EU Data Center as well as of the Corporate branches architectures. Hands-on experience on Data Center and Cloud environments is a must.
- Fine tune performance and troubleshooting infrastructure ensuring that systems and data are operational 24x7x365.
- Design, implement and manage storage/software systems.
- Hardware installation.
- Solve technical problems under pressure.
- Design, manage and troubleshoot Virtualization infrastructure.
- Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
- Collaborate to complex deployments and support inter team solutions.
- Contribute to the hiring process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on Microsoft systems
- Active Directory, Exchange, Lync, SCCM and Office365 are preferable
- Minimum 5 years of experience of VMware and/or Hyper-V
- Exposure to Azure
- Understanding of networking
- Automation and scripting: PowerShell, DOS, PowerCLI, VBscript
- Symantec Backup Exec experience is a plus
- A strong customer focus, able to work under pressure, thinking outside the box, friendly and open team player
- Excellent English verbal and written communication. Another European language a plus (Dutch, German, Danish, French)
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.